Friday, June 1, 2007

June Is Bustin' Out ...

Well, today is exactly 5 weeks since I got the new bike. That's 36 days of possible riding and I've ridden it 35 of those 36. Now up to over 800 miles this spring. And it feels good. Gotta decide if I want to get something to let me ride it in the basement for workouts this winter. Nordic track is still a very good workout but I have to confess that it is somewhat boring ... still, I suppose it's good to have different workouts on different days (or seasons).

Golf tournament on Sunday with Larry ... maybe we'll win a few bucks again (thank goodness for flighted tournaments, eh?!).

Tonight is a singles dance at Electric Park in Waterloo and I'll be there ... and depending on when I leave, I may stop to sing a few tunes on the way home. Let a smile be your umbrella ...

No comments: