Thursday, June 7, 2007

Storm Warning

Interesting at work this afternoon as we had a storm warning where everyone (as we have been trained) is to go to an interior wall on the lowest level of the building. After about 10 minutes of that I decided it was time to go home so I left and then got home and went for a bike ride. I think it was the southern part of the county that was really in it. There was nothing to be concerned about in our area ... oh, well, it was a change in the day.

Good ride today but *very* windy . Now I need to get ready as the potential bicycle buyers are coming over later and I need to set up in the garage for tweaks to the saddle, etc., to give them the best shot at getting a feel for how it rides. I'm pretty sure it will make them smile ... but I'm not sure that the bike is quite small enough for a person that's 5'7" ... we'll see.

No comments: