Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Good Day Today ... Question Ladies ...

Hi all. Well, nice ride today despite the wind. Hope we get a few calmer days soon. This makes my 27th straight day of workouts on the bicycle ... and it feels good. Weight is at 165 which is 3 pounds less than I weighed when I graduated from college.

Now, ladies, here's my question for you (and maybe someone will comment) ... on a first date do you prefer to go dutch or would you prefer the guy pay or does it matter at all? My experience with this is that different women have vastly different perspectives on it and so it makes for an interesting question. And guys, not to leave you out, have you had any strange or interesting reactions on this from your first date ladies? And, as I've counted, I've only ever received one comment on any of my blogs (I know, they're pretty boring) so I won't hold my breath on getting anything here either ... but hope springs eternal .

Anyway, I'm hungry and need to get going to have time to eat and then get to my salsa lesson ... singing later, but always with a smile!

No comments: