Thursday, May 17, 2007

Good Day Sunshine

Lots of Vitamin D out there today! Tried out my second pair of SPD shoes for the new clipless pedals and got down to almost 50 minutes on my 14.2 mile ride. Felt pretty good ... and it's nice to not be having wind to fight at every turn (for a change).

Well, tomorrow will be most of the day off for a golf tournament ... but I'll go in to work in the morning for a few hours. Last year I was late for our team's tee time as I ended up lolly-gagging around at Home Depot looking for "cool" stuff. Well, they're going to put guards up to keep me out of there this year (hello! have you heard of Lowe's? ... you can't stop me everywhere! ha-ha). Seriously, f0lks, I plan to get down there by 9:15-9:30 for the 10:00 tee time. Should be fun as it's supposed to be sunny and 75 with light winds.

Makes me smile too ...

No comments: