Friday, May 11, 2007

15 Days & Counting

Yes, 15 straight days of workouts on the bike. Don't know what I'll do when winter gets here ... may have to make like a snowbird ... ha-ha. Well, Specialized sent me a new cycle computer set and I installed that today but, alas, no joy. It still misses cadence counts (about 5-10%). They figure it might be a bad reed switch batch ... anything, the good news is that it's not a major deal, so I can live with it for awhile, and they're going to send me a new 2008 Elite model (before anyone else can even buy one) as compensation for my aggravation (I guess). Well, we'll see if that works ... and I think it will. But that will be another few weeks. Maybe it will get here about the same time as my (puncture-proof) Armadillo Elite tires. Had one flat already this spring and I don't like the hassle of changing tires so it will be worth it to pay what it takes to prevent that.

Gotta get ready to go to the annual fish-fry/picnic that my broker holds every year ... and then out singing at Tom & Wilma's show in Shellsburg (well, I hope I get there ...).

Great weather and worthy of an extra smile!

No comments: