Friday, October 12, 2007

Wine, W**** and Song

Well, this is one of those nights, I must admit, when I've come home after a bit of dancing, some singing and some drinking ... and I really felt the urge to open a very good bottle of red wine and have crackers and cheese with it. Yes, I know I'm here alone, but it still feels (and is) very good.

Good bike ride (24.2 miles) today and good dancing ... learned a new line dance as well (but that will be retained for about another 2.4 minutes, hehe). The roof guys are *almost* done but need to finish restoring some siding and adding the roof ridge (i.e., the peak). I hope they do it tomorrow, but I'm not sure they will. They also need to get the gutters back on but that's got to be coordinated with Tomlinson ... so I'm not sure when that will happen.

But the good news is that the basic roof is installed and it looks very good! I'm happy with it and, of course, I'd be much happier if they were *totally* done. Anyway, I feel that I now have an abode for the rest of my life (at least, from the roof perspective).

Later ...

No comments: