Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rainy Days and Sundays

It just looks like rain today from now to forever (or tomorrow, whichever comes first). And the roof guys didn't call the gutter guys to get my gutters re-installed Friday so all the roof water is dropping right down. H-mmm could be some erosion near the start of the retaining wall in back. Well, we'll see. One thing, though, is that the aluminum roof is just no noisier in the rain than a tar-shingled roof. No unusual noise at all.

Fall just happened, about Tuesday of this week. High's in the 50's and cooling to the low 40's at night. Anyway, it's a cold, wet, dreary day again today ... maybe good for a movie. Well, I have to decide on DVD movies here at home or maybe going out to a show. Of course, I have good hot chocolate here and that's always lacking at the theater ;-) ...

Added 7 CD's to my network music system yesterday ... 4 of them were classical music and the other 3 were Rock n Roll songs from the 50's and 60's (only $9.99 at Target, hehe).

Need a new book to read. I think I'll head over to Barnes & Noble and maybe have a cup of coffee while I browse ... wonder when they open?

Later ... enjoy the rain.

No comments: