Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fun and Sadness ...

Nice, but tough, ride today as I went up to Center Point (24.2 miles round trip). The wind was from the northwest at 20 mph. Tough ride as it took me over 54 minutes to get up there but slightly less than 36 minutes to get back. I have to say that I'd rather have hills than headwinds. But whatever works.

Before my ride I stopped over at Pei's and talked to Bob for awhile as we ate at the buffet. Then I gave him a ride over to Verizon on Blairsferry Road. Later in the afternoon took in the movie "Michael Clayton" with a friend and enjoyed it. Had a bite to eat at El Rancho and then stopped in at the Red Lion to take a picture or two and maybe sing a song during the Halloween costume party. Well, I cut my visit there short and stopped up at Papa Juan's where I had a margarita and ran into Terry and Gail Smith as they stopped in there for dinner. Terry had just returned from Toulouse, France (they were driving in from the airport).

Not much more to report on today ... we'll see what happens tomorrow. Goodnight and remember to seriously ask yourself why so many people believe in supernatural fantasy's and try to think of what you might be able to do to promote more belief in reality (based on real facts).

... think about it.

Later ...

No comments: