Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fridge Status

When I left for work this morning, the freezer on the new fridge was at about -1 degree. This afternoon, when I got home, it was 38 degrees and had been as high as 41. There may be some latitude on range of the temp sensor in the freezer but 40 degrees is way too much. So I called Whirlpool and we discussed it. It cleared up when I moved the temp control and the freezer kicked in. Until that point, it was basically at the same temperature as the main refrigerator ... which is too warm for the freezer. I said I'd call back if there was a recurrence of the problem and I'm monitoring it. Anyway, I knew everyone would want to hear about this so I'm dutifully reporting it (hehe).

I'm looking forward to going to see Jeff Dunham tonight at the Paramount ... even though I'll be going alone. He's so funny!

Tomorrow is the annual inter-department golf tournament at SaddleBack golf course in Solon so I think I'll take the day off. That means I can stay out later tonight and maybe sing after I leave the Paramount.

Later ...

No comments: