Monday, September 10, 2007

Rainy Days & Mondays ...

Yes, it's raining today ... and it is Monday. But it's not too bad because it's a good little test for my new gutter covers and they seem to be working. However, it's been quite a gentle rain so I'm not getting the (needed at some time) "downpour" test ... although I'm sure that will come. I also got some Scott's Turfbuilder so I hope to get that put on sometime in the next couple of days.

Got my teeth cleaned today and looks like I'm going to have to get a new crown. About two weeks ago a piece of tooth just broke off. It's on the upper left side. Interestingly enough, I wasn't even eating anything at the time. I was sitting at my desk at work and just felt a piece of "something" in my mouth and it was the corner of that molar. Well, maybe things just start breaking off if you manage to get old enough (hehe).

Anyway, I decided I didn't feel like challenging the elements today so I'm not riding the bicycle. As fall arrives in force, though, I'll focus on an attitude adjustment to ensure that I "enjoy" the cold rides that will start to be standard fare. But I definitely like the hot, humid weather better than winter.

In roofing news, I called 3 different contractors about metal roofing but none of them answered the phone. I didn't feel like leaving a message today but I probably will tomorrow if I don't get an answer when I call again.

Go Cubbies!

No comments: