Thursday, September 20, 2007

2700 and Counting

Over 2700 miles of bicycle training this year, as of Wednesday afternoon. Feels good but I think some additional training is in order. So October will be "stretch" and "abs" month (hehe). I'm going to be very focused on stretching every day for at least 5 solid minutes with a goal of 10. And 200 crunches per day will be the norm. Why? Well, I don't know ... but I do know this: after having so long having had reasons and goals in my heart for love and happiness with my friend and my woman, I know that I don't have to have reasons anymore if I don't want to. So it's just something I feel like doing ... and I will.

Also, progress on the new roof. It will be installed in the next few weeks. Should be the last roof I'll ever need on this house ... which is the one I intend to stay in for the rest of my life ... alone or not. Should be in good shape with the only upcoming maintenance I can think of being the possibility that I'll need a new water heater soon. But we'll see, eh?

Played our end of season golf tournament today ... not very successful but still a good time (much better than being at work and the weather was perfect).

Later ...

No comments: