Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Amazon Kindle ... Still Cool

I've had my Kindle electronic reader for about 2 weeks now and I noticed in the news today that Amazon dropped the price by $40. So I gave them a call and they immediately and with no hassle at all issued a credit to me for the $40 price change. That's just good customer service. I've already downloaded and read 3 books on the Kindle and it continues to impress me. Again, if you're a big reader and you often buy books or want to take many more with you than you might have room for when traveling ... take a look at the Kindle. It might be just what you're looking for.

In other news (hold on, I know you're on the edge of your seat at this point!), I've reached 891 miles on the bicycle and will hit 900 on my next workout. That's a good feeling. I'm also thinking I should replace the chain now and then leave the bicycle at the shop to get tuned up while I'm in Florida playing golf. That way I won't even miss it being gone.

Went up to Cedar Falls and sang some karaoke at Joker's on Sunday night (May 25). Turns out that the karaoke hosting company posts pictures of the singers on their website. The base website is at www.ultimateentertainment.cc and you'll have to click on their pictures tab, etc., to get to it but I'm in the first picture. That was a fun evening.

Keep smilin' ...

No comments: