Sunday, November 23, 2008

Balmy Day ...

Nice riding today as it was about 42 when I went out at 1pm. I'll hit 3600 miles for the year with the next workout. Nice improvement after many days of temps between 27 and 35 degrees (and windy). Nice breeze today, only about 10mph from the south.

Looks like I'll be heading up to Fargo for Thanksgiving ... and most likely I'll leave on Wednesday afternoon (that way I can get my mail before heading out). I'll likely return by Friday evening. Well, if I have things organized ahead of time I'll probably whip up a pumpkin pie on Wednesday morning and take it up for the Thanksgiving meal.

Good news as the Hawks won (big) over Minnesota yesterday and the Vikings won today ... all in all a pretty good football weekend.

Finished converting about 75-80% of my music files to FLAC, so that's getting close to being done. Not quite ready to delete all the WAV's I have yet since, if I need them again, I'd have to either recreate them from the FLAC files or re-rip them. Someday soon, I'll delete them but it feels better to keep them around for awhile ... at least as long as I have the storage space. I have been deleting the equivalent ogg and mp3 files but I also have a backup of those on the portable karaoke drive (as they can be used by the karaoke player software).

Later ...

No comments: