Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back to the 60's

Finally! The temps today are a good start as it's 61 right now and predicted to get to 66 (although that seems unlikely since it's getting close to 3pm already). But it was nice to ride the bicycle without worrying about frostbite (although I still want 70's plus as soon as possible). So today I went up to Center Point, covering 24.7 miles. With only 226 miles on the bike this year I'm quite a bit behind last year but, oh well! Cleaned and lubed the chain and all the little widgets on Thursday and, as usual, it shifts and sounds much better.

Well, time to hit the showers as the Final Four games must be starting pretty soon and I'd like to catch them plus practice some songs today. Looks like no good options for dancing tonight unless I trek down to Riverside so will probably opt to sing a few songs here in town. Would also like to catch a movie ... but I need to make it an evening show where, even though I still pay more than a matinée, I can get a senior discount ... my first!

Remember, it's much easier to smile than frown and honey always beats vinegar (unless you're cleaning the coffee pot, of course!).

Later ...

No comments: