Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Bicycle

Yes, I did buy a new bicycle today. Wanted a little more speed on the road but still do a lot of trail riding so I got a Cyclocross bike ... a Specialized Tri-Cross Sport. It's quite a bit of difference from my Giant cross bike but the gearing is much better for the road (50/11 instead of 43/13) and I expect to be able to do about 10 mph faster on downgrades. This is the bike I will need to have if I ever ride RAGBRAI (probably not this year, btw, but maybe in the next year or two). The other thing I need to do is finish upgrading the photos on my site to Fusion 10's flash format (which should be pretty neat when I get it done) and add some pic's to it (for instance, I need to put some motorcycle and bicycle pictures out there).

Looks like Larry Nelson (not the professional golfer, but somewhat taller) and I will be playing in a 2-person best shot on May 20 ... should be fun. Otherwise, just dancing and singing and taking life as it comes at me.

Smile ... and the whole world smiles with you ...

... later.

No comments: