Tuesday, March 20, 2007

More Thoughts (how original!)

Regarding my comments the other day about "what women want" and that it seems to be difficult to figure that out (for me anyway) ... I know those were statements born of some frustration but nothing there was saying that this man is giving up trying to find that one special person (and, I know, I did say as much ... but that blog still left a negative feeling). I've had some enlightenment on it that reminds me of the type of guy (romantic, hopeful, optimistic) that I am. And I have to say that it's really not an issue of figuring out what women want. It's more an issue of simply finding that "right" woman that makes the two, together, have what they both want and need. And what is that? I'm reminded that I too have been, and will continue to be, looking for that special person that I just can't wait to see again ... the one that makes *my* heart race out of control. So, universe, there you have it. And, ladies, is there one out there? I think there is ... and she may even be reading this.

Have a nice day everyone ...

No comments: