Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness!

OK, folks. I signed up in an NCAA pool. Haven't done that for awhile and there's a reason for that. The closest I came to making any money was the "if you finish last you get your $5 back" a few years ago. Well, I finally broke down and signed up with the Pei's (China Bistro) regular pool for $10. Right now, of the games I know about, I have 17 wins with a chance for as many as 9 more! Well, "9 more" isn't likely to happen for me, but I'm feeling pretty good about it so far. Anyway, I've picked Florida to win ... I just think they're tough and they've been there before.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'll have a little corn beef and cabbage, watch the parade downtown and drink a bit of green beer. I figured I'd bring along some green food dye in case I get to a bar that doesn't have any green beer ... and I was told that I should use blue dye because the beer's already yellow and blue+yellow=green. That sounds right to me so I'll bring both green and blue dye in case I get some really "light" beer.

The beer thing is kinda important, so if you have any comments on it please shoot something back right away ... thanks!

Probably finish the day off with a little karaoke and maybe take in a band or two.

Hope everyone out there has a fun St. Pat's too!

No comments: