Thursday, May 21, 2009

Of Hamburgers & BLT's

Almost *had* to head up to Toad's in Cedar Falls for a BLT this evening (they have the best!) but ended up doing some riding on the bicycle and then stopping out for a quick burger. My voice is slowly returning and I really hope to be singing again by Memorial Day ... if not, then by Wednesday of next week.

Anyway, I decided that it might not be a bad idea to log some stats at the "beginning" of the riding season (or 2 months into it ... ) so here's where I stand today:

Weight: 157.5 lbs.
Height: 70"
BMI=22.6
BP: 113/66, Pulse=55
2009 Miles Ridden: 560
Age: 56.17 years
Resting heart rate: 46
Eyes: Blue, still twinkling
Smile: still there ;)

And tonight I have a couple of movies to watch and some cherry licorice to consume. Well, I'll also be gargling with warm salt water and having a warm tea/honey/lemon drink. Slowly but surely, the voice is returning ...

No comments: