Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nice Weather Again

Good riding day today as I now have about 65 miles in on the year. And my butt is starting to not notice the bicycle seat anymore. It was never too bad but I certainly have been able to feel it. By the middle of this upcoming week it will be just a distant memory. Yesterday, my right leg was sore and I think it was because I was generally riding in too high a gear. Today I got back to paying attention to the cadence meter and kept it around 80 rpm. Along with a little stretching before the ride, the leg feels good again. Who knows, maybe I'm getting old(er) ... ?!

As I now clearly recall (after eating quite a bit of it), I really do like pumpkin bread. Maybe that will be the "treat of the year" for 2009 (well, along with my favorite ice cream). Especially because it's so easy to make.

No comments: