Saturday, November 3, 2007

R.I.P. (Rust In Peace) Celica & 3300 Miles

Got a note from Ryan today. He got the Celica to a junkyard and got $175 for it. But it was the third one he tried as the first two junkyards just said "no thanks" haha. Well, that episode is finally complete as the Celica had been in our family since September 12, 1986. Pictures are forthcoming on Ryan's picture website.

Today I turned 3300 miles on the bicycle. But I have to say that I really didn't want to work out today. Well, that happens from time to time. But I did it anyway. Also spent a few hours working with Larry getting data at the driving range on how spin on the golf ball impacts the carry and roll of the hit with different clubs. Many hours of data collection are needed to get enough of a sample to be significant but at least we have a start and something to work with to make sure all the right parameters are being monitored.

Well, just another weekend, I guess. I think I'll go out and get some matte board for a little project I need to work on.

Oh, and just a little public service announcement (if you might've been living in a cave or have just been too busy to pay attention) ... be sure to set your clocks back today as we switch back to Standard time tomorrow morning (Sunday, November 4). I'd vote to leave the time system on Daylight Saving all year round and stop messing with the clocks twice a year. Well, I would *if* I had a vote.

Later ...

No comments: