Saturday, November 10, 2007

3400 Miles ... With Smiles

Reached 3411 miles today (for the year) on the bicycle. Cold riding at 39 degrees but I now have some warmer gloves and head gear to make everything tolerable, even with substantial wind, down to about 32 degrees.

With global warming it seems more and more possible that year round riding could happen, even here in Iowa. Well, we'll see.

Last night went out to Shellsburg to see Tom and Wilma at their karaoke show and did a little dancing along with the singing. It was great. Also, after getting home, tested my hand at making a Cosmopolitan. Pretty good drink, I must say, but something like kool-aid in ease of going down. Have to be careful not to overdo those things!

Today I also did some PC update work but nothing too challenging. Tomorrow I'll probably do some more and I'm debating whether to go out singing tonight or not. Gets to be just too much smoke in those bars and it does affect my voice (as well as my lungs, I'm sure). Again, I'll have to decide that in a little while here ... but it's always fun to see friends out there.

Later.

No comments: