Saturday, June 28, 2008

Windy Afternoon

Very windy this afternoon. I think it must be 40mph or more (from the west). Good thing I got my ride in early this morning. Had lunch at Pei's with my pal Bob and since then haven't done much but get a few groceries.

Might be a good afternoon for a BLT, I'll have to consider that. Scott's here but is running around with his 10-year reunion events. I think they're touring the high school and then there's some kind of outdoor thing at Noelridge Park (good luck with that in this wind!).

Nothing much is going on in my life beyond sleeping, eating, riding, singing, dancing ... then do it again. And it feels kinda good.

Best book I've read in a long time ... Vincent Bugliosi's "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder". This is real, published in May, and it's very well done. Just have to make sure that the next President (Obama?) doesn't pardon that lying SOB first. Get the book, you may be surprised in the reading of it.

The other good book I'm reading right now is "The Encyclopedia of Biblical Errancy" by C. Dennis McKinsey. Published in 1995, it should be out there in paperback. Between this and Bush, you really start to wonder how gullible people (large numbers of them) can be when organizations like religion and government set out to purposely deceive them.

Later ...

No comments: