Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Perfect Weather - 1113 Miles

What a great weather day today! Light breeze from the north and about 75 degrees as I got in a nice 29 mile ride. One of those days when I can eat more since I burned about 1150 calories and need to replace some carbs (could be some Hot Tamales and M&M's, eh? ... of course, that would be naughty ;-)). Well, maybe a BLT day up in Cedar Falls. Haven't done that for awhile and the best BLT's are at Toad's ...

Anyway, it always feels good when the weather's nice and I hope everyone out there is enjoying the same. I had occasion to practice quite a few very old but very good songs this past weekend. I'll have to include some of them on my current singing list as it's always fun to surprise the karaoke hosts with cool but old/new songs.

Take care ... and don't forget that people can hear you smiling when you answer the phone.

No comments: